logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
beagle  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 2, 2021 12:04:12 PM(UTC)
beagle

Man
Belgium

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Help

I try, for the third time, to master Viacad..

I used to have Viacad-V10and also the accompanying 2D/3D tutorial. But didn't got the time to learn to use it. That tutorial was downloadable and you could print it out in a *.pdf file.
I have got that download file on my laptop, but is is lost, with a lot of other files ,due to a crash of the Macbook.

So I bought the V12 again as well as the 3D/3D tutorial.
but, with the new V12 tutorial, printing is no longer possible. It is only available in HTML format and can be viewed online. Unfortunately for me that is not useful.
I can look at those on-line, but then when I close the browser, switch to viacad , I just forget what keys or actions I need to do.
I really need a printed version of which I can put that manual next to my keyboard. At my age = 78 yrs, YT and on-line are no longer the right medium to learn anything.

I already asked “Support” if that V10 version of the 2D/3D tutorial still existed, but got an answer that they no longer have that version. It has been replaced by the V12 on-line version.

So my question; is there anyone who can help me with the 2D/3D tutorial-V10 (Printable in *.pdf version) from . e.g. “We transfer” or otherwise.
Ship modelling is not a hobby, it has become a way of live.

beagle  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 2, 2021 6:11:49 PM(UTC)
beagle

Man
Belgium

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Sorry but it must be the VIACAD training guide V9. And not viacad 2d/3D tutorial .
Ship modelling is not a hobby, it has become a way of live.

GARLIC  
#3 Posted : Saturday, December 4, 2021 7:29:40 AM(UTC)
GARLIC

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 47 post(s)
may be you can find here the right tutorial ???:https://store.steampowered.com/app/504120/Punch_ViaCAD_2D3D_v9__Tips_Tutorials_and_Techniques_eBook/