logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ctkjose  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2020 7:14:48 PM(UTC)
ctkjose

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I notice that V12 Pro with PowerPack is $249.99 plus with the 25% Halloween coupon is cheaper than the $299.99 of the PowerPack alone even with the discount.

Im really tempted to just buy the V12 Pro/PP Upgrade Bundle, but I have already upgrades my V10 and V9 license (one to go to V10 and the other to V12 Pro).

Can't find anything on the site or terms.

Im afraid I buy it and won't let me put my V10 or V9 license, also I don't recall if it asks for the license before or after payment?

Edited by user Saturday, October 31, 2020 7:16:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ctkjose  
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2020 7:22:11 PM(UTC)
ctkjose

I tried and it requires payment first...
murray  
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 31, 2020 11:41:26 PM(UTC)
murray

Australia

Was thanked: 104 time(s) in 85 post(s)
Contact support and ask them. You're an existing user, your request is reasonable, I assume that they'll not be trying to frustrate you, you've nothing to lose. Sales will surely have the autonomy for an ex gratia extension to the sale window to suit your circumstances.
ctkjose  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 8, 2022 8:29:48 AM(UTC)
ctkjose

Leaving this here just for reference:

I was able to upgrade to a ViaCad Pro V12 + PowerPack, re-using my V11 Pro key, right from the shopping cart. How did I miss that Pro V12 + PowerPack upgrade was cheaper than the vanilla Pro upgrade beats me, I paid for it twice but I made my peace, is still cheaper than getting power pack alone, specially with that 30% off sale...