logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MPSchmied  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 30, 2019 7:20:51 PM(UTC)
MPSchmied

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Know this somebody? I found this today.
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 | RAM: 32 GB | Graphic: AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 | Shark FX 9 Build 1162 | Unit: mm
Antoine  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 2:30:51 AM(UTC)
Antoine

Man
Switzerland

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 26 post(s)
ZW3D

https://www.cobright.fr/zw3d/

if you have Mac ---> Parallels Desktop or bbootcamp

Antoine
MPSchmied  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2019 6:15:17 AM(UTC)
MPSchmied

Man
Germany

Originally Posted by: Antoine Go to Quoted Post
ZW3D

Antoine

8k € are to much for me.

SharkCAD is very clear and easy to use. And there is in the whole world no CAD program where you can rotating the model while using a tool and changing the rotating midpoint also while using a tool just using alt+right mouse button or alt + right mouse button+ ctrl for changing the midpoint. I need this feature everytime. This is better than the in-stream zoom commands. You can pay 10k € for a CAD-Program and this is then without such basic features and without a drafting assistant. Sure, the in-stream zoom commands and the drafting assistant works not properly - bugs are already reported, but this are features which are saving the most time and some constructions are not possible without the very nice in-stream-rotate-feature, and using such a 3D-Mouse need more time. Yes, maybe the people with AutoCAD have a 3D-Mouse, i have also a 3D-Mouse, but i have it removed from the Computer because it works not effectively enough because the rotating midpoint setup is not easy enough. I hope the development will start with the development of Shark 11 soon and i hope all bugs will sometimes be fixed.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 19, 2019 6:19:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 | RAM: 32 GB | Graphic: AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 | Shark FX 9 Build 1162 | Unit: mm
Antoine  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 3:56:21 AM(UTC)
Antoine

Man
Switzerland

MPSchmied  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 4:04:00 AM(UTC)
MPSchmied

Man
Germany

I watched the price for the premium version - maybe i test it sometimes. But i have also to test some other software before like Tenado or MegaCAD.

https://encee.de/zw3d-ca...e/zw3d-produktuebersicht
Antoine  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2019 4:08:25 AM(UTC)
Antoine

Man
Switzerland

Originally Posted by: MPSchmied Go to Quoted Post
ZW3D

Antoine

8k € are to much for me.

SharkCAD is very clear and easy to use. And there is in the whole world no CAD program where you can rotating the model while using a tool and changing the rotating midpoint also while using a tool just using alt+right mouse button or alt + right mouse button+ ctrl for changing the midpoint. I need this feature everytime. This is better than the in-stream zoom commands. You can pay 10k € for a CAD-Program and this is then without such basic features and without a drafting assistant. Sure, the in-stream zoom commands and the drafting assistant works not properly - bugs are already reported, but this are features which are saving the most time and some constructions are not possible without the very nice in-stream-rotate-feature, and using such a 3D-Mouse need more time. Yes, maybe the people with AutoCAD have a 3D-Mouse, i have also a 3D-Mouse, but i have it removed from the Computer because it works not effectively enough because the rotating midpoint setup is not easy enough. I hope the development will start with the development of Shark 11 soon and i hope all bugs will sometimes be fixed.

---
I've been waiting 15 years for the bug to be fixed, especially in MTS mode.

Unfortunately, I no longer believe in it.

That's a shame.

To finally have a workflow worthy of a real CAD tool, I must choose to work with software that offers me a real high-performance MTS mode. Like ZW3D but using the PC system....

This is still a pity, because the MAC community had a very good product with SharkCad pro, but this software did not adapt to the needs and demands of its customers and users. :(((((((((((
Bug, old interface, slow openGL, lack of live mode or preview in modeling mode.

On the other hand, I agree with you about the ergonomics of the software in general, as well as the possibility of using several possible paths to achieve its result.

Antoine old user.....