logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
leonp  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 19, 2014 10:43:38 PM(UTC)
leonp

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Upgrading your operating system normally results in you requiring a new authorisation code which you do once & then can forget about until next time there is a major upgrade.
BUT this is NOT the case now ... every time I restart my computer I need to enter a new authorisation code. I know from past experience that you have a limited number of time that you can do this.

In the past, I would make the call the punch CAD, which is NOT easy from Australia!!!! Now they don't put you in a queue to wait for the next available tech person to take your call, they hang up on you.
I do use this program for work, normally have no problems & it works great BUT this isn't helping my business!!!!

Please I need help with this.

Update:
Deleted the program & reinstalled ... seemed to find the last authorisation code & start right up. Have restarted the computer a number of times checking that the program still works ... which it seems too.
Hopefully this will continue & not have the problem crop up again in a few days.

Update#2:
Problems is BACK!!!!!
YOU pay a lot of money for this program because you want to do the right thing ... AND this is what you get!!!! I'm really NOT happy AT ALL!!!!

Edited by user Tuesday, October 21, 2014 3:07:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified