logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Art  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2008 7:09:19 AM(UTC)
Art

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I get this message incessantly once my drawings reach a certain amount of complexity. I usually try to remove links trying to solve this to no avail. It happens (as in this case) when I am making a new shape (not related to any other) and then delete it. What is going on? The only way that I have found to solve it is export it as acis sat, but I have many layers and drafting sheets that I don't want to lose.

Any ideas?

I would gladly get rid of all history to solve this but I am not sure that will solve it.

Art

Macintel Shark FX
ttrw  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2008 8:23:51 AM(UTC)
ttrw

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Shark obviously isn't deleting paths properly, and therefore holding onto dependencies. If this is clearing during an export via ACIS, then it sounds like a bug, probably never found before because most people use simple assemblies?

I too get this alert from time to time- it drives me nuts- because you don't want to delete anything just in case you get into trouble later on!

Tim??
jol  
#3 Posted : Monday, June 16, 2008 8:33:37 AM(UTC)
jol

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I get this occasionally too Art