logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bradcan  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 4:29:10 PM(UTC)
bradcan

A couple of things seem to have failed since installing the upgrade to build 853!

I used to be able to flip the work plane with a hot key! Sadly I seem to have forgotten the key sequence. Or it just doesn't work any more. :confused: Neither can I find the documentation or tutorial which gave me the clue to this handy feature. Could somebody post a sticky in tutorials or add the keys to the reference card.

I can no longer do any cross hatching! When I select 'Cross Hatch...' from the 'Pen' menu the dialog box title is: 'Definition file xhatch.ini not found' and the dialog is empty. Does anybody know where is and what should be in xhatch.ini

TIA
jdi000  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 5:32:37 PM(UTC)
jdi000

United States

Was thanked: 87 time(s) in 81 post(s)
Originally Posted by: bradcan Go to Quoted Post
A couple of things seem to have failed since installing the upgrade to build 853!

I used to be able to flip the work plane with a hot key! Sadly I seem to have forgotten the key sequence. Or it just doesn't work any more. :confused: Neither can I find the documentation or tutorial which gave me the clue to this handy feature. Could somebody post a sticky in tutorials or add the keys to the reference card.

I can no longer do any cross hatching! When I select 'Cross Hatch...' from the 'Pen' menu the dialog box title is: 'Definition file xhatch.ini not found' and the dialog is empty. Does anybody know where is and what should be in xhatch.ini

TIA

Hi Brad

The key that flips the workplane is the c key after you click at a snap point like endpoint etc. tapping the c key cycles the workplane.

Regards

Jason
jdi000 attached the following image(s):
workplanesnap.PNG (22kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
Windows 11, 10
bradcan  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 6:00:41 AM(UTC)
bradcan

Thanks Jason, work plane flip still works. :) It must be the onset of senile decay. :eek: