logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MPSchmied  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 26, 2019 2:42:11 AM(UTC)
MPSchmied

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 100 post(s)
I got again a big Autocad Sheet which made many problems when it opened with Shark. SharkCAD11 was a little bit faster than Shark 9. This long times non responding which happened with Shark 9 happened not with SharkCAD 11 (i got a test period of 14 days). But the Zoom seems so slow like with Shark 9. If the sheet pages was cleaned Shark 9 opened it without non responding times, but was yet a little bit slower than 11.

TurboCAD opened this file without errors and was very much faster than Shark. But i dont know how to draft there so i made my job anyway with Shark....
In 3D-Mode is this maybe not such a big difference, but i tested the 2D-Performance and Shark have no 2D Performance, only 3D ACIS Solids are not to slow. 2D is slower than 3D in Shark, this is maybe because of the ACIS. ACIS Software is not slow, the most powerful Software like MegaCAD using ACIS.

Give the Drafting Assistant to TurboCAD and let the Shark die, it seems this is the best solution or a miracle happen. Make shark better, it is worth to be the best CAD solution in the world because of its innovative and intuitive working and Dynamic rotating and changing the Rotating Midpoint while using another tool.

Why is Vellum Pro a illegal Software? This say the Ashlar Website.
Why have Cobalt and Argon the same bugs in the Drafting Assistant and the In Stream Zoom Commands?

I tested Graphite and figured out that there is it not possible to create a Line on the Z-Axis when the working plane is xy. It seems this is only with Vellum pro possible.

Edited by user Sunday, October 27, 2019 1:33:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 | RAM: 32 GB | Graphic: AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 | Shark FX 9 Build 1162 | Unit: mm