logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MPSchmied  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 3, 2017 7:20:35 AM(UTC)
MPSchmied

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 100 post(s)
When export a scaled draw view, the geomenty will be exported completely wrong. The scaled size = 1:1 size. Thats not good. Therefore i trying to use 1:1 Draw Views and make the scale for printing with the Page Layout. But if i use the Text size 9 Pixel by a scale 0,3, the text will be printed not 9 Pixel,it will be printed very much smaller and arrow size of dimensions also to small. Shark should be able to calculate always the correct pixel size for printing for Draw view scale and Page Layout Scale. At time it works only for Draw view scale and not for Page Layout Scale.
OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 | RAM: 32 GB | Graphic: AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 | Shark FX 9 Build 1162 | Unit: mm
jdi000  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 3, 2017 8:35:07 AM(UTC)
jdi000

United States

Was thanked: 87 time(s) in 81 post(s)
Hello

Did you try using a real value like .25" or 2 mm instead of font point sizes? When you print is the preserve annotation sizes checked or unchecked?

Regards

Jason
Windows 11, 10
MPSchmied  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 3, 2017 8:55:45 AM(UTC)
MPSchmied

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 100 post(s)
I use for my dimensions always 9 pts (Pixel Points) and i don't use "preserve annotation sizes" because this works also not right and only when changing the scale. If the scale still the same, "preserve annotation sizes" have no effect. The size of a pixel should be always the same when printing i guess this are ca. 0,3mm.
I guess i go back to the scaled draw views, but for export to dxf i need then extra draw views, and when creating a "New Draw View" it can't remember settings.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 3, 2017 9:09:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 | RAM: 32 GB | Graphic: AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 | Shark FX 9 Build 1162 | Unit: mm