logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MPSchmied  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 6:36:25 AM(UTC)
MPSchmied

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 100 post(s)
The c-Key and Shift+c are used for the easy changing of the work plane. Therefore it should be forbiddn to use it as a user defined shortcut. This feature should be implemented in the Short-cuts setup so that when the user attemting to use the c-key for another tool, he get a message that it used by easy changing work plane.

Edited by user Wednesday, August 23, 2017 3:20:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

OS: Windows 10 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 | RAM: 32 GB | Graphic: AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 | Shark FX 9 Build 1162 | Unit: mm
MaiFy  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2017 11:41:05 PM(UTC)
MaiFy

Australia

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Yes, I think I understand what you are trying to say
I deleted that short cut before appreciating its value in 3d modeling mode.
I tried to restore it to factory defaults in the short cut manager, then save it as new key set a while ago without success.
I couldn't find the category or command in short cut manager to get it working again.
I was wondering also if anyone else knew how to do it.
Zircon laid out all the commands and shortcuts in a post a while ago, Zircons list of shortcuts I went through a few of them but was unable to locate it.

Any help appreciated.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 22, 2017 11:46:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Wrong Picture

MaiFy attached the following image(s):
Shortcuts.JPG (39kb) downloaded 4 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.