logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Johnny Yuma  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 11:44:58 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Ok, I brute forced a solution to my previous problem, but now I have a new one. A few tools have secondary flyouts. For example the Constant Blend and some of the other tools on that toolbar. When you click on them a secondary toolbar flyout pops up that you can select different forms of the tool. Well it was in my way so I closed it. The next time I selected the tool it didn't show up and I need to use the other form of the tool. Is it gone forever? How do I get it back?

Johnny Yuma  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 11:46:55 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 12 post(s)
It seems by closing the software and restarting it the secondary flyouts start working again, but that can be pretty awkward. Did I just document a bug? VC V9 Pro by the way.
jdi000  
#3 Posted : Friday, July 21, 2017 1:49:38 PM(UTC)
jdi000

United States

Was thanked: 87 time(s) in 81 post(s)
Johnny

Was the program open and running while you made monitor changes? A restart was probably in order if you change monitor configurations nor resolutions or monitors add subtract swtich from laptop to monitor etc. What exactly made the flyout toolbars disappear?

Regards
Jason
Windows 11, 10
Tim Olson  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2017 3:49:35 PM(UTC)
Tim Olson

United States

Was thanked: 499 time(s) in 353 post(s)
>How do I get it back?

Move your cursor over the large tool icon in the upper left. Press and drag out the secondary tool to a location.

Tool icons with a small arrow in the bottom have secondary fly outs.

Tim

Edited by user Wednesday, July 26, 2017 4:15:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Tim Olson
IMSI Design/Encore