logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ttrw  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 1, 2007 4:25:36 AM(UTC)
ttrw

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi Tim.

I just tried to order ViaCAD, taking advantage of the 10% off coupon I received in my Mailbox- however mail order doesn't seem to allow for customers other than those in the USA or Canada.

Obviously I can't wait to try ViaCAD ($99??? Are you folks nuts??! :D ), and want both the CD's, manual and instant download (sorry, I can't wait to try this little beauty out!)

regards,

Tom Fenn (Birmingham, UK)
giulio.piovene  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 1, 2007 9:00:48 AM(UTC)
giulio.piovene

I just tried to order ViaCAD, taking advantage of the 10% off coupon I received in my Mailbox- however mail order doesn't seem to allow for customers other than those in the USA or Canada.

Me too. I bought Concepts2D with clicking on the coupon but no 10% off apperas on my bill. Also the temporary serial doesn't work.....
ttrw  
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 1, 2007 1:21:56 PM(UTC)
ttrw

That's not what I said. What I was suggesting was that postal options were available to Canada and the USA only.

The 10% off coupon worked fine for me.

I still haven't bought a copy of ViaCAD. It seems that you, giulio have managed to buy a copy of C2D, but you also state that you live in the USA too? So where did you order from? Padova or New York?
ttrw  
#4 Posted : Monday, April 2, 2007 3:35:37 AM(UTC)
ttrw

Thanks for updating the website ordering Tim! :)

Because you aren't accepting Maestro yet, I'm going to have to wait until my wife gets back home, so I can order it on her Visa card.

Tom