logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
unique  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 19, 2009 4:17:38 AM(UTC)
unique

Tim/Ryan,

Personally I never use this toolset, I prefer to use the mouse which is quicker in all honesty. What I don't like is when I have to pan in the viewport, having to press the space on my keyboard means I cannot hold a cup of caffeine whilst modeling:D

I know the current RMB activates the context menu (which is great)but would it be possible to have RMB as Pan/Move with the context menu on a longer delay RMB click....Rhino does just this for repeating last command & also the context menu.

Wuuld be nice...just a thought :)

EDIT>> Attached is how it works in Rhino...delay sensitive mouse actions....clever huh;)
unique attached the following image(s):
palette.jpg (12kb) downloaded 4 time(s).
Delaysetting.jpg (40kb) downloaded 4 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
NickB  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 19, 2009 11:05:48 AM(UTC)
NickB

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Paul,
I think you might find that your productivity would increase dramatically if you put the caffeine down, and used the keyboard:o I know some of you windows users are scared of the things, but really it might make your life a little easier.
Shark FX 9 build 1143
OS X 9.5
3.6 GHz Core i7, 8GB, GTX 760 2GB

matter.cc
unique  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 19, 2009 1:03:48 PM(UTC)
unique

Originally Posted by: NickB Go to Quoted Post
Paul,
I think you might find that your productivity would increase dramatically if you put the caffeine down, and used the keyboard:o I know some of you windows users are scared of the things, but really it might make your life a little easier.

Not sure how to take that:D...the caffeine bit was, ermmmm, a joke anyway ;)

Lets not get started on the windows/mac Bol(*cks it will only end in PC victory......fact!

That "thing" aside...increasing productivity in a design office is something I always look for in a product, hence the question:rolleyes: