logo
NOTICE:  This is the new PunchCAD forum. You should have received an email with your new password around August 27, 2014. If you did not, or would like it reset, simply use the Lost Password feature, and enter Answer as the security answer.
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Marfusio  
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 7:55:38 AM(UTC)
Marfusio

because I have huge problems. I got the German version. Saved drawings can't be loaded most of the time (sometimes it works but most of the time not) and entering values into the measure fields on top of the window replies with an error and don't change any more after having a more comlex drawing. Additionally the openGL acceleration doesn't work...
Anybody having a similar configuration running? Any problems?
Thanks in advance...
lgrijalva  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 11:15:36 AM(UTC)
lgrijalva

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
1017?, i though 1016 was the last build, check current version command tell me that is the last version available.
Luis G
Industrial Designer
MacOSX 10.10, Yosemite
Shark FX V8, Beta testing Shark FX V9-1146
www.miditec.com.mx
www.diferro.com
Marfusio  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 24, 2013 12:04:37 PM(UTC)
Marfusio

Oh yes, it's version 1017. See the screenshot. It is sold by Avanquest here in Germany. Even more interesting is the fact, they eliminated the whole registration and serial stuff. I'm already in contact with the PunchCAD support and they are adressing the issues and promised me a solution. I am just wondering if I am the only one using this product version because I din't find anything about build 1017 in the web. The only difference between 1016 and 1017 is the removal of the registration process they told me. So perhaps users of 1016 and WIN 8 anywhere with similar problems?
Marfusio attached the following image(s):
20130124_185843_Shot.jpg (101kb) downloaded 5 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.